Simple steps for a white smile
- Avoid sugary and acidic food and drinks
- Brush and floss twice a day. Regular hygienist visits will help too.
- Avoid tea/coffee/red wine. Using a straw actually helps.
- Using certain mouthwashes on a prolonged basis can lead to surface staining – check with your dental health professional.
- Using Iron in liquid form can also lead to surface staining.
- Don’t smoke.
- Raw veg can help remove plaque and keep teeth and gums strong.
- Drinking still water after meals and during the day also helps.
For more tips on how to get your smile whiter, please contact us and arrange an appointment.